Tuesday, August 4, 2015

A little giggle on a Tuesday in honour of a great entertainer!





Dear Swimmers

Many of you will no doubt have heard of the passing of English entertainer Cilla Black at the weekend at the age of 72. This was very sad news of course. I personally met Cilla in 2001 as you will see in the video clip below - she even pinched my bum in my Speedo skin suit!! (that's my claim to fame anyway!). 

So in honour of a great lady, here's when I met Cilla in front of a live TV audience that then went out as a Christmas Special in 2001 to a viewing audience of 20 million (their biggest ratings!). Yes, I have no shame!


Have a great week and see you down on the pool deck soon. It's wonderful now the weather seems to be turning!!

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: