Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Our best ever offer on a 1-2-1 Video Analysis & Stroke Correction Session for Mother's Day!


Dear Swimmers

We've got a great offer for you today to celebrate Mother's Day this weekend:

**$50 off a 1-2-1 Video Analysis & Stroke Correction Session with Paul or Sally (either for an initial consult or a follow-up session within 6 months)**

That brings the cost down as follows:

Paul
  • 1-2-1 75 mins Initial Consult $229 to $179
  • 1-2-1 60 mins Follow-up within 6 months $179 to $129

Sally
  • 1-2-1 75 mins Initial Consult $195 to $145
  • 1-2-1 60 mins Follow-up within 6 months $159 to $109
Full details of what our premium service offers can be found here http://www.swimsmoothperth.com/#!videoanalysis/c21nc - recent attendees are knocking chunks of time off their CSS pace and feeling easier with it too - take advantage of this great offer today!

Hi Paul and team,

I can’t thank you enough for my 1-2-1 session last Friday.  (And also to Cyndy and Sally for welcoming me into their squads!)

After watching the YouTube clips of other swimmers’ assessments over the past few years, I kept thinking “Finally, this is happening to me!”  A great experience and one that I have recommended widely.

It’s been 5 days, and already I’ve been able to use my assessment video:

·         With my physio to diagnose the causes of some lower back issues that I’ve been having:
o   I cross over on my right hand side due to tightness in my lats, that causes me to then “reach” with my back, not my arm
o   I’m sustaining my straight-arm pull through by loading my back
As a result, we’ve been able to tweak the focus of the physio, with good results
·         With my personal trainer to adjust the upper body strength conditioning I’m doing to work on some of the weaker muscles that are perpetuating some of my stroke defects.

Everyone I’ve shown the assessment to has been really interested in the biomechanical aspects.  They loved the angles, the comparisons with Phelps and Addlington, and how this flowed through into a diagnosis and training regime.

Most of all, it’s simply a huge motivation to get into the pool.  I’m confident that the targeted drills I’m doing will correct and improve my stroke.  I can look over at the faster lanes in my squad sessions and know that I have the potential to join them!

Finally, bring on the new WebApp!  I can’t wait!

Thank you again.

Juliet

Additional Info

  1. please either book through the app or online with Paul or with Sally
  2. search for available dates (Paul - from Thursday 19/5 at 11.30am, Friday 20/5 at 7.45am, Tuesday 24/5 at 9.30am and then good availability from Wednesday 25/5 at 8am onwards // Sally - from Saturday 14/5 at 2.30pm onwards)
  3. use code: mothersmooth16 to take advantage of the $50 off voucher
  4. offer valid until Friday 13th May 2016 (and only applicable for 1-2-1 Video Analysis services)
  5. any Dads sneaking in with this offer will be kindly requested to wear a skirt for their session. Just joking. The offer can be used by anyone, so go ahead and treat yourself to a little stroke tune-up going into the winter months!
  6. all sessions will come complete with a complimentary 1-month free access to the www.swimsmooth.guru which launches today at 5pm! Check here for a cool video with more info: https://vimeo.com/164311757

Cheers

Paul





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please add your comments here: